Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Where are the fairies?

There was a time I couldn't think beyond you. The thought of you not being there in my life, would kill me. You came. We loved. We conquered. A chapter was written.  And I thought to myself who said fairytales don't exist? I am living one.

We lived that fairy tale for quite some time.

But I don't remember when all the fairies died. They wouldn't cure if we were hurt. They wouldn't listen to either of us. We were left on our own. And that's when we realised fairies can create magic. We can't.

I don't remember falling out of love. Considering how passionate I am, about almost everything, I can never stop loving a person.

I know you can't either.

Maybe you will continue to make music, and me? I'll continue to wrestle with words.

Maybe that's how life will go on till me find our fairies.

No comments:

Post a Comment